Saturday 1 March 2014

Friends

Look what we got at the park,
a baby cat, lying underneath the round about.
Happy to notice something different,  saw a creature, wondering what it was, and what it was doing there.
A bit of hissing, a bit of meowing to call for attention, no response from small boy, who laid above the catty.
Prompted by my motherly instincts, I grabbed hold of small boy on time.
Sad, the catty lost a friend, went underneath the slides and took its nap.
The catty was actually looking for some company, came over and lie on his top, opened himself up.
But, I was not ready to receive him.
He later, found the courage to climb up a few steps to watch smallboy.
Small boy whom never fought or fought back in his entire life, would I risk him being having been..... So, sorry Catty, hope you don't mind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment