Sunday 23 March 2014

Small boy's reaction to false abandon ment

We were at the park,a all 3 babies,  but the other 2 were on different plane level to small boy. I gave the other 2 more attention.
Later, we packed to head home, I left small boy, with the other 2 ready to go.
 Small boy's reaction became frantic, he must have had thought why he did not get in the bag too with the others.
 I went back to pick him up, in fact, I never once left.
He jumped away towards the area where I could not  reach for him.
Waiting, I had hoped he wld come back , but instead he stayed behind, unwilling to budge.
 I tried to catch hold of him, but he wld conviently escape from my palms.
 In the end, I went into his den and pulled him out, of cause he was resisting.
 He was testing me out too,
 he wanted me to verify that I still love him and want him around.
 That, I realised and gently cajoled him.
 He was finally at ease and sat calmly without moving at all on my forearms
.I learned he was affected when I suddenly left him on purpose to see how he would react.

No comments:

Post a Comment