Saturday 1 March 2014

Our time at the playground

I always thought it would be impossible
 to bring the 2 extroverts babies out,
 after a day out before not long ago.
What I discovered was not at all what I thought it to be.
They liked it in the park on top of the slide, pathway where no one could reach for them.
They groomed each other there, explored the area, sat and enjoyed the cool breeze.
Guessed how they would behave in a totally new area, space.
I rather liked our time, as I could sit at a looking distance, yet without loosing sight of them.
There, they would meet new friends and exposed to the different kind of sounds.
Since, I had my garden set up, it would be impossible to have them around at home,
I never thought it would be possible to bring them to different spaces and to be able to meet different people.
Enriched by my experience being their mummy, nanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment