Saturday 5 April 2014

Getting into the rabbit's den

Almost caught me, I put my finger into her mouth,  with her upper and lower jaw losen up. All ready to pounce on my flesh, but thank God!
She is a vegetarian and have no interest to snap on my finger. I wanted her to adjust the strength that goes into her jaws. I encourage d her to nibble on my finger, sometimes to play and to encourage her to lick me.
Never to get into her den without checking out her mood. Just kidding, she does sense if you pull away is because of pain or to play jaw games. She wants me to explore and play, cuddle her with her idiosyncrasies and whimperings. She enjoys the attention and closeness, affections. Very deceiving on the external. But, the truth, she wants to be accepted and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment