Saturday 1 February 2014

How I became a animal lover part 2

I would take him out to play, but he would curl up by himself and never took a step forward.
He was tired looking, he was a beautiful greyish colour boy and he had the largest eyes ever.
His soul was fearful, guarded, tired, and it felt like he was not given the proper attention.
He never bathed, never got his nails clipped.
His nails were overgrown that it became clumsy, I thought to myself that something has to be done, I wanted this boy to be a happy boy again.
Firstly, I took him to a vet to get checked and they clipped his nails for me.
Boy, it made such a difference...
What I did in my own intelligence, did harm instead. Later...
But, I thought, he would be less lonely as I did not know how to relate to a pet. Slowly, seeing how lively Sky was, Tobbit learned that he was not the only kind around.

No comments:

Post a Comment