Sunday 2 February 2014

How the warmth of my babies warmed my heart and soul!

How often I have felt the coldness and distance in the thickness yet vulnerable body, I have been given.
My two pets embraced in my arms, did I feel heat coming forth, such a small creature, could actually warm up my being.
What seemed lacking, my babies are so sensitive that they actually could transfer their warmth across. It creates the bond between us, I believe I missed that out when I was a baby.
A kind of relationship that even the humans cannot offer or give because of limitations.
I think God, is also the same spirit, that upholds his people in his hand.
The kind of close bond is beyond words, it generates security and safety.
A gift and oneness of the same source and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment