Saturday 1 February 2014

Part 4

I would overcome my fear on holding and carrying Tob.
It was gradual, so was our connection at soul level.
He began to eat green veggies, which he hated at first, I changed the quality and type of pet food.
I began finding out about caring for them, what kind of toys were good,
what kind of food they should be taking at different stages.
I started buying comb, shampoo ...
I would play with them, talk to themm, hold them and tell them how beautiful they were....
I saw them through the different stages, and slowly Tob became less depressed, he would be curious and hop around.
I saw live coming back to Tob, his eyes would look into mine, he rarely complained, though he was the boss, he was very kind at heart.
Sadly, I only knew the truth later, and it would have already taken his life.
I do miss him, and remembered mourning 3mths for him, he was as close as one could get to become grounded spiritually as one could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment