Thursday 13 February 2014

Sorry Baby!

A narrow escape
As I was snipping off the tighten fur away, I accidently cut off too much fur at the hind legs,
no blood, but there were 3 holes, his webed feet was torn.
He was ok.
                             My God, he trusted me so much to care for him.
Me,
I was totally shocked and afraid.

Now, my role as a mother, thinking I should know,
but I am also learning, I make lots of mistakes too.
I had to accept my helplessness and anger.
I apologised for my mistake.

But, he did not even utter a word, or show any sign of distrust.
Such, beauty and truth.

I am meant to care and love,
but it does not promise I won't hurt, that I can be sometimes careless.

A chance to try again, the courage to fall, say you are sorry and try again.
I can't afford to live in self pity and regret though I feel terrible.

My babies need me, I need to be strong and accept my vulnerabilities.
And move on the continue loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment