Friday 25 April 2014

4th outing

Our outing today was the best, the minute small boy saw the green patch land, he
Ran like an wild horse, their instinct as the symbol suggests, freedom.
He became alive, curious and unafraid.
Today, girl later tread the similar path as boy, only to find her favourite spot and refuse to move.
This time boy did not attack or harassed the others.
He was occupied with exploration.
Big boy took the longest time to adjust and trek.
Later, all my babies found their comfortable spot to just be, relaxed, enjoying the greens.
I realised how wrong I have been to keep them prisoners in their cages and halter.
With trust, I let roam, gave them free wills, reminded them when they tested boundaries. They treasure their new found freedom. Even with their own spaces, they needed me around.  I feel blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment