Thursday 24 April 2014

Third outing

Today small boy was better behaved,  he explored better without the halter. He loves to do opposite of his sister, likewise his sister likes to imitate him when he does things to keep me busy. The next moment, she will do what he does. And big boy has loosen up lots. He was able to enjoy me turning him upside down and play with him.
After having sitted with a dog, I learned to discipline them, my small boy and my friend's dog. I have asked both to sit at different places and not go into each other's territory. In fact, small boy was able to understand the meaning of sit. I realised that they both can learn to sit without disturbing the other. With lots of reminders. One has to be really patient.
I realised that my small boy can be taught the things dogs are taught too, like how to behave......how to respect the space of others and their own territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment