Wednesday 23 April 2014

My silly small boy

Our second time out, this time small boy was the naughtier  one, he went to disturb girl and big boy.
As if to show his dominance and new found courage with the rest. Girl and Boy took shelter under me, knowing I would protect them from small boy. The only real brave one was Girl, she took fight, would explore going down and up the hill by herself. She would race from one end to the other and come back looking for me as if to assure me or to seek assurance. Her style was not unusual, but a typical Girl way expression. The first time, I would shout if she had gone out of the way, but this time I was ready and sure she would come for me again. Big boy would come and stand on his 2 legs and his paws reaching out to lean on my thighs, his way of seeking me out. Small boy would lowered his head at a ground level as a sign of submission to his owner. In the end all my babies would come to me and hope that I give them a pat and a rub on their foreheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment