Saturday 19 April 2014

Tried to train small boy

Today's session was getting him to be warmed up to the containers. One for him to hide because it is deep. The other is a dog's bed, I got it in the shops for him to have his space in my room. In the end, he seems to lie with his 4 feet down in a more comfortable position, but not inside his crates, rather outside. I sense he can feel more homely, occasionally gets drawn by his surroundings, would do a survey. And back. One moment, he decided to run off from my room, I warned him, he ran back into my room, sourcing for food, as earlier he discovered th3 empty bag of his favourite treats, honey stars. He put his whole head in to search for his stars qnd moons. Other than that, he would lie facing me at opposite ends.We would nap together.He would refuse to come out from underneath my bed, I would just need to leave the room for a while, and he would come out tolook for me, allow me to carry him, usually back to his cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment