Tuesday 10 June 2014

I miss my babies already

Just a few hours away from them, I find myself wanting to hug them again.
I hope to bond with girl, hoping to get more licks from her.
She gave me 2 li ks today after trimming the remaining.
I was taken back by her gesture,  as she never had given me a lick or pat after I bathe or trimmed her.
I want to hold small boy and make him sleep in my arms.
I also want to hold big boy, or to say hello.
Grooming them has build a sort of bond between us.
Understanding the textures of their fur, their body shape, what makes them look neat and compact.
This has been the most valuable experience I had the last 2 weeks.
Making sure the hair shedding period for us will be less a hastle and more of a wonderful experience.
A weather like here, any amt of hair will make one very grumper and irritated.
The amt of wk that goes into trimming and grooming is tremendous.
But, once u learn how and under stand how to, it will become easier and less worried abt the results.
I must thank all of them to let me have my hands on their grooming.
Having said that I recalled having to get a professional groomer do he job as I messed up.
After at least 3 years of having rabbits, I can safely say that I am on the right track.
I now know what I am doing and respect that trimming fur is not just taking the scissors and snip off unwanted fur without any consideration and understand ing my rabbits.
I have become more confident and humble.
And not cut without thought and research.
I am helping others manage grooming their bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment