Monday 16 June 2014

Pissed

Girl was horrific when I took her out.
Less than a minute later, she began restless!
Began her routines,  digging, chewing, moving around.
Her set of stunts pulled off rather smoothly except I have no clue that she had began a series of stressful and embrassing stunts.

I placed it in her bag an empty tea with ice, thinking the ice might hold her attention.
For a moment, it worked.

However,  I failed to realise that she toppled the melting ice tea.
A feeling of uneasy feeling crept in, I thought it was me.....
Somehow, just as I was heading out towards the opening doors of the train, I felt something,  to my dismay, I saw a pool of yellowish liquid and  grabbed  whatever I had......only to dash out of a exit door.

I spent some time decipher ing whether it was the tea or her usual urine.

Next, we just completed more than an hour of walk ...
Just as I was about  to purchase items,
I suddenly had a hunch, moved her bag away from me,
there and then she did her urine again.

Some how,  I could sense her , despite not seeing her actions.
It was amazing,  how did I know?
My level of sensing and awareness had made such an impact on me.
Anyhow, this time it was her urine. I managed to draw her away from me ....on time???????

I got into the train, my friend who was with me got .....
Added stress.
Girl had to sit on her own.

Girl was ......
I quickly felt I had to entertain her as she was looking worn out.
She licked me, as a way of us making up after her second time messing up.

After we got down, I was going to have a good talk with her...
I realised she was exceptional ly centered.
She was relaxed and so was I.

I was taken back that I did not kick up a fuss abt her messing up today.
Instead, I was very calm and I spoke in a very gentle manner.

Kept her still sitting with me.
I could not reprimand her with that serenity in her outlook, posture.
She seemed well behaved when I am alone with her.

I thought over, I probably had to be more understanding why she was behaving this way,  her insane way of playing by the rules yet making me explode.

Motivated with patience, love,  kindness, trust for my girl, I  think I can accept all that she is.

Having increased of the things mentioned, she is more loving and affection towards me these days.

Though, we all have our flaws, I think the time out together had strengthened both our bonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment